Polish for foreigners
We offer the Polish language courses in our 4 training centres in the following districts in Warsaw: Bemowo, Boernerowo, Ochota, Ursus.
For your convenience, the classes can also be organised in your home or office, with the Polish teacher visiting you whenever you find time to improve your language skills. For those who prefer online forms of learning, we organise online Polish courses for foreigners (individual lessons).
Individual tuition, which is the most frequent form of education provided for foreigners by Euro-Lingua is especially designed for executives and managers who require an individual approach due to the nature of their work and cannot attend regular classes.
The primary focus of the classes is to teach basic understanding and conversation in Polish to enable our students to communicate in everyday situations.
- qualified staff of dedicated, outgoing teachers
- effective teaching methods
- carefully planned syllabuses
- methodological supervision and effective monitoring system
- modern manuals and varied supplementary materials
- regular progress assessment and certificates on course completion
For more details, please contact our Key Account:
tel.: (+48) 607 639 446